For more information and ordering, contact me at alenavaughn@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Special Celebration

My dear old (as in I have known her from high school) friend Devry asked me to make some cookies for her Mom and Dad's Birthdays/Anniversary Party.  Her Dad is a Retired Marine, and her Mom is from Holland, and they were celebrating their 39th Wedding Anniversary and both of their birthdays.  So I made the Marine Uniform for her Dad, the Dutch Tulips for her Mom, and the wedding cake to celebrate their Anniversary..so wish I could have hand delivered them...love that family!!

2 comments:

  1. Your cookies are very cute. Love the detail with the royal icing.. Love the uniform coat and never saw one before.. I decorate and I am just starting my blog. I decorate cakes and cookies but have been making gumpaste flowers which I love to do the most. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shaile! Cant wait to check out your work!

    ReplyDelete